(1) If you have any current medical condition(s) or any unknown/undiagnosed conditions that might be affected by cactus we recommend you avoid contact with them.
(2) Some cactus are toxic so don’t eat them. See here for additional safety guidance.
(3) Some cactus have sharp spines (actually modified leaves) so wear protective gloves and glasses to protect against injury.
(4) The ends of some needle electrodes can be sharp so care must be taken to avoid piercing or puncturing skin. Only use if competent to safely insert electrode into cactus.
(5) Safely dispose of all waste material. Particular care must be taken if waste contains sharp spines which could piece plastic bags.
Measurements with Cactus
Click here for guide to measurements with Cactus